Activities, journal clubs, parties, pizzas, pictures!
Most meetings take place in room 268 of Science and Tech II, and are (for the most part) public.
- On 080417 Sania started the inventory of our equipment. See the first draft.
- On 070914 Saugandhika presents.
- On 071005 at 11am Philip presents his work on Apnea Detection.
- On 071017 Hossein presents.
- On 071025 Nathalia presents (check calendar for updates).
- One day we’ll discuss the nonviral transfection methods review.
- Check out the musical glove youtube video by neuralengineeringlab.
- On 071129 at 2pm Keith presents the Brainbow paper. The supplementary info is also available, as well as some of their references: ref 5, on how to choose a fluorescent protein, and ref. 10, … on what the Cre/lox is (I think). Then on the in vivo imaging deal (ref 35), and some pictures by the Jackson Labs people, who unfortunately are not selling the mice yet (check them out: www.jax.org).